What you need to keep in mind, in short:
The primary personal information we may collect from you are:
- billing and delivery addresses,
- telephone number,
- email address,
- purchase details,
to place your order and prepare invoices and shipping documents.
The data collected through this site are shared with the following:
- The Car Seat Cover Manufacturer in Italy:
Hiram di Ivan Mascia, Manno 36, 09047, Selargius (Ca)
- The leading courier company that will transport and deliver your order:
General Logistics Systems Italy SpA, Via Basento 19 – 20098, San Giuliano Milanese (MI)
- Other courier companies that transport or deliver your order.
We have put in place security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We also allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and must keep it confidential.
This privacy notice provides details of how we collect and process your data through your use of our site www.seatsstudio.com. This website is made and maintained by Marcel Botezat, trading as MB SEAT COVERS, which is at the same time the data controller responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us”, or “our” in this privacy notice).
MB SEAT COVERS
218 Edward Road, West Midlands, B129LY, United Kingdom
The information we hold about you must be accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND DO WE PROCESS IT
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data: that includes any communication that you send to us, whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data to communicate with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims.
Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data: that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/ or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number, contact details, and purchase details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps to enter into such a contract at your request.
- User Data: includes data about how you use our website and any online services and any data you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain backups of our website and/ or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business.
Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to administer our website and our business properly.
- Technical Data: that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising.
Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to enable us to administer our website and our business properly, grow our business, and decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions, such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests, which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, develop them, grow our business and decide our marketing strategy.
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between you and us, do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered, but if we do, we will notify you at that time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose, we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, where this is required or permitted by law.
Our lawful ground for processing your personal data to send marketing communications is your consent or our legitimate interests (namely, to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us:
- if you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or
- you agreed to receive marketing communications; in each case, you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
Under these regulations, we may send you marketing emails without your consent if you are a limited company. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes, we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- Our website servers are located in Europe. Our hosting company is Datacore Solution SRL, registered in Romania – https://www.namebox.ro/
- Our live chat is provided by Continually Ltd, registered in Northern Ireland – https://continual.ly/
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Professional advisers, including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it following the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep necessary information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances, we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes, and we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under data protection laws, you have rights concerning your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information about your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made many requests. In this case, we will notify you.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our site, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Please see our cookies policy for more information about the cookies we use.